Thursday 6 June 2019

BALI, See You Soon

Hello readers!

It's almost a year since I stop writing. Honestly, there was so many chances to write again, but myself held it for no reason. Probably you're gonna be sick to know that I miss writing in every post, but I do, a lot.

Many good things happen for this past year, I am feeling grateful to get through it. There was not any significant hard time, except lately I have been thinking a lot about my job. Let's not talk about it and talk about fun things instead: my holiday to one of the paradises on earth!

                             































For 22 years old, that is my first time to enjoy Denpasar. The experience was so great! The weather, the people, the road, the view, the sand, the hotel, all of it were fantastic. No wonder that people always want to spend their holiday in this city.






I went with my old friend, Indri, along with her colleagues and my boyfriend. I spent 5 days meanwhile my boyfriend left early in the third day. I visited several places such as Uluwatu temple, The Monkey Forest, La Brisa beach, Tanah Lot, Kanto Lampo Waterfall, and several clubs. We stayed in 3 different hotels, one of the best was Holiday Resort Benoa. It was pretty far from the city but the room was great. Thanks for Indri who set it up our nights for free :D












My favorite is the Kecak dancing show in Uluwatu temple. I could not stop watching the dazzling fire show with the beautiful clear sky and ocean view.  It was a dancing telling a story about Rahwana, the bad guy, who fell in love with Dewi Sinta who is Rama's wife. It was interesting that the show told the story of the Rahwana's love by adding fire play and some jokes in it. Though it was a little bit raining, I still remember the unforgettable sunset and the breeze up there. I wish I can explore the traditionalism more for the next visit.





I met some of my friends from colleague that I missed the most and it was a very good time indeed to have nostalgia and it is always good to know how your friends doing with their lives. Visiting Bali in a week is not gonna be enough tho. Bali is a very big island that I swear it was kind of pain in the ass actually to go every where with a motorbike. The sky can change that you need to prepare rain coat and umbrella. Nonetheless, if you are truly a traveler, I suppose riding a motorbike would not be a problem. Besides, it is kind of romantic to travel Bali with motorbike together with your loved one :p 












Bali is incredible indeed. I wish it would not be my last time to be there. I am still eager to check out the zoo, the dolphins, the mountain, and I missed to have dinner at the beach this time. The atmosphere is the same as Bintan, unless for the temperature since Bintan is always hotter.



Anyway, I am thinking to be active again in my blog this year. Today, I uninstall Instagram on my phone and hoping that I can diminish my addiction living in that world. So, why not blogging instead, right? Just like the old times :D

See you again!


No comments: