Monday 28 December 2015

10 Top Songs of 2015

Hi hi! I'm really in a good mood to write a post and it just feels so good to share something. Today I'd like to share my top favorite songs of the year. Well, maybe these songs are also your favorites since like everyone adding them up in their playlist. We're getting to 2016 omg, time really flies so fast!

1. Locked Away - R.City feat Adam Levine



2. What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber




3. Perfect - One Direction




4. Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor





5. Runaway (U&I) - Galantis




6. Boys Like You - Who Is Fancy feat Meghan Trainor, Ariana Grande




7. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber





8. Cheerleader - OMI




9. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift




10. Stitches - Shawn Mendes




That's all the top 10 songs of 2015. These songs are really good to hear and I bet everyone of you has listened to it. Or do you have any good song you can recommend for me to hear? Just leave the comment :))

No comments: