Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New 2013!


it's 2013 already! much more older, much more grown up, and much more healthier I hope :)

new year doesn't mean a new life. but not for this 2013 for me. this is last year in high school but also means first year take a step in university (yeay!), one step a head to get away from this town take some trip to Jogja :D

wish? well, I wish I can reach my goal (all of my goals) >> graduate from high school with amazing mark on the certificate, get some scholarship (I wish), and maybe have some new living of being a part of Department of English Literature, FIB, UGM (I wish), the last goal is of course make my parent proud of me :)

well then, I think I've talked too much. how's your new year eve? however it was, we all hope 2013 be a better year than before. 

Happy, Happy New Year!
We wish you all the best,
Great work to reach your fondest goals,
And when you’re done, sweet rest.

We hope for your fulfillment,
Contentment, peace and more,
A brighter, better new year than
You’ve ever had before.

~ Joanna Fuchs











No comments: