Sunday 23 September 2012

Barbie In The Nutcracker - Dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy

hi, there. I miss you ;')

this September is really nightmare to me, I got sick, my schedule is out of control, many of problems come from home, and many others hit me one by one, day by day. it just... tough.

although, I learn to be strong from these shits. one thing that keep my mind fresh or just relaxing me is by watching this video.



ballet always amaze me. it just hypnotized and incredible for me. the way they dancing with their toes and control balance, and the pulchritude of their body to jump here and there, it just... wow.

Dear September, please end soon.

Life these days is getting rough, knocked you down and beat you up. But its just a roller coaster anyway…
-Better That We Break, Maroon 5-


No comments: